HUBBARD COMMUNICATIONS OFFICE
Saint Hill Manor, East Grinstead, Sussex
HCO BULLETIN OF 14 JUNE 19841
FPRD Auditors and C/Ses
False Purpose Rundown Series 10-A
FALSE PURPOSE RUNDOWN BASIC FORM
HCOB 5 June 84R Rev. 11.1.90 FPRD Series 1R FALSE PURPOSE RUNDOWN
HCOB 9 June 84R Rev. 3.5.85 FPRD Series 5R AUDITING THE FALSE PURPOSE RUNDOWN
HCOB 1 Mar. 77 III FORMULATING CONFESSIONAL QUESTIONS
HCOB 1 Mar. 77 II CONFESSIONAL FORMS
Here is the basic form employed on the False Purpose Rundown. It is written for use on any pc or pre-OT beginning the rundown.
This list may have questions added to it by the C/S, but questions are not deleted from it in any case. Other False Purpose RD forms may also be used in the course of the rundown, but this list is given as the basic list to be used for any pc beginning the rundown.
The auditor does the whole form on the pc, starting with the Section I questions and proceeding on through to the end of the Section II questions. Every question is cleared and checked on the meter per standard Sec Checking tech.
Reading questions on this list are handled with False Purpose Rundown procedure. The form itself is composed of two sections of questions.
Questions in Section I of this form ask for overts, which are handled with Steps A through G of the False Purpose Rundown procedure.2
Questions in Section II ask directly for evil purposes and destructive intentions, and are handled using Steps C through G of False Purpose Rundown procedure.
SECTION I QUESTIONS:
1. DO YOU HAVE A BACK-OFF IN HANDLING SOME AREA OF YOUR LIFE?
(Find which area he has a back-off on handling, get when it started and then pull the prior overt. Handle that overt per Steps A to G of False Purpose RD procedure. Then recheck the original question, 1.)
2. IS THERE SOME OVERT ACT YOU’VE HAD TO RESTRAIN YOURSELF FROM COMMITTING?
3. IS THERE SOMETHING YOU HAVE DONE YOU HAVE SUCCESSFULLY WITHHELD IN AUDITING OR SEC CHECKING?
4. DO YOU HAVE A SECRET OVERT?
5. DO YOU HAVE A BACK-OFF ON HANDLING SOME PERSON?
(Find out which person he has a back-off on handling, get when it started and then pull the prior overt. Handle that overt per Steps A to G of False Purpose RD procedure. Then recheck the original question, 5.)
6. HAVE YOU DONE SOMETHING THAT YOU COULD GET INTO SERIOUS TROUBLE FOR?
7. HAVE YOU BEEN REASONABLE WITH PERSONS YOU SHOULD HAVE HANDLED?
(Find out what person[s] he has been reasonable with in handling, get when it started and then pull the prior overt. Handle that overt per Steps A to G of False Purpose RD procedure. Then recheck the original question, 7.)
8. DO YOU HAVE SOME WITHHOLD YOU HAVEN’T WANTED TO DISCUSS?
9. HAVE YOU EVER BETRAYED A FRIEND?
10. HAVE YOU COMMITTED AN OVERT AGAINST YOURSELF?
11. HAVE YOU DONE ANYTHING THAT WAS HARMFUL TO YOUR OWN BODY?
12. IS THERE SOMETHING YOU REGRET HAVING DONE TO SOMEONE?
13. HAVE YOU EVER BEEN SEXUALLY UNFAITHFUL?
14. HAVE YOU EVER DELIBERATELY HURT SOMEONE YOU LOVED?
15. HAVE YOU EVER COMPROMISED YOUR INTEGRITY?
16. HAVE YOU EVER USED DRUGS OR ALCOHOL TO TRAP SOMEONE?
17. HAVE YOU EVER ILL-TREATED CHILDREN?
18. HAVE YOU COMMITTED ANY OVERTS AGAINST YOUR FAMILY?
19. HAVE YOU EVER DONE SOMETHING HARMFUL TO ANOTHER’S MIND?
20. HAVE YOU DELIBERATELY QUICKIED ANY PRODUCT OR IMPORTANT CYCLE ON YOUR JOB?
21. HAVE YOU DONE A BRUSH-OFF JOB OF SOMETHING?
22. HAVE YOU KNOWINGLY GONE BY MIS-Us ON YOUR JOB?
23. IS THERE SOMETHING YOU HAVE DONE YOU THINK MIGHT GET YOU REMOVED FROM YOUR JOB OR GROUP, IF IT WERE KNOWN?
24. HAVE YOU EVER CONSISTENTLY MADE A PRACTICE OF SEXUAL PERVERSION?
25. HAVE YOU CHEATED SOMEONE WHO TRUSTED YOU?
26. HAVE YOU DONE SOMETHING TO MAKE YOUR GROUP OR ORGANIZATION LOSE?
27. HAVE YOU EVER CAVED SOMEONE IN?
28. HAVE YOU MISREPRESENTED YOUR KNOWLEDGE OR SKILL?
29. HAVE YOU EVER PARTICIPATED IN ELECTRIC SHOCKING OR IMPLANTING SOMEONE?
30. HAVE YOU EVER DELIBERATELY INJURED SOMEONE?
31. HAVE YOU EVER INJURED DIANETICS OR SCIENTOLOGY?
32. HAVE YOU COMMITTED AN OVERT ON A SCIENTOLOGY ORGANIZATION?
33. IS THERE AN OVERT THAT YOU HAVE COVERED UP WITH FALSE PR?
(The act of false PRing should be gotten off, but then pull the actual OVERT that was being covered up, E/S to F/N.)
34. HAVE YOU ALTERED LRH TECH?
35. IS THERE SOME OTHER OVERT YOU HAVE COMMITTED THAT WOULD BE AWFUL TO HAVE TO GET OFF?
36. HAVE YOU EVER CAVED YOURSELF IN?
SECTION II QUESTIONS:
37. DO YOU HAVE A SECRET DESIRE TO SEE SOMEONE FAIL?
38. HAVE YOU EVER HAD AN IMPULSE TO COMMIT SUICIDE?
39. HAVE YOU HAD SOME PURPOSE WHICH IS IN OPPOSITION TO THE PURPOSE OF SCIENTOLOGY?
40. DO YOU HAVE SOME SECRET PURPOSE?
41. DO YOU INTEND TO HARM SCIENTOLOGY DISSEMINATION?
42. HAVE YOU HAD A HIDDEN EVIL PURPOSE ON SOME OTHER DYNAMIC?
43. HAVE YOU HAD A FEELING OF WANTING TO GET EVEN FOR SOMETHING?
44. HAVE YOU EVER HAD A VICIOUS, CRUEL INTENTION TOWARDS SOMEONE?
45. IS THERE SOME OUT-ETHICS IMPULSE THAT YOU HAVE FAILED TO RESTRAIN?
(Pull the overt.)
(Session withholds are handled with usual withhold rudiment procedure. Undisclosed overts missed in doing the questions on the list are handled with Steps A-G of False Purpose RD procedure.)
1. IN THIS CONFESSIONAL, HAVE YOU TOLD A HALF-TRUTH?
2. IN THIS CONFESSIONAL, HAVE YOU TOLD AN UNTRUTH?
3. IN THIS CONFESSIONAL, HAVE YOU SAID SOMETHING ONLY TO IMPRESS ME?
4. IN THIS CONFESSIONAL, HAVE YOU TRIED TO DAMAGE SOMEONE?
5. IN THIS CONFESSIONAL, HAVE YOU DELIBERATELY TRIED TO INFLUENCE THE E-METER?
6. IN THIS CONFESSIONAL, HAVE YOU SUCCESSFULLY WITHHELD SOMETHING?
7. IN THIS CONFESSIONAL, HAVE YOU COVERED UP FOR SOMEONE ELSE?
8. IN THIS CONFESSIONAL, HAS ANYONE SAID YOU HAD A WITHHOLD WHEN YOU DIDN’T HAVE ONE?
9. IN THIS CONFESSIONAL, HAS ANYTHING BEEN ASSERTED?
10. IN THIS CONFESSIONAL, HAS ANYTHING BEEN SUPPRESSED?
11. IN THIS CONFESSIONAL, HAS ANYTHING BEEN INVALIDATED?
L. RON HUBBARD
Hubbard, L. R. (1984, 14 June). False Purpose Rundown Basic Form. The Technical Bulletins of Dianetics and Scientology. (1991 ed., Subject Vol. 3, pp. 749-753.). Los Angeles: Bridge Publications, Inc.
- Document studied on the Hubbard False Purpose Rundown Auditor Course. ↩
- See FPRD Series 6 False Purpose Rundown Commands. ↩
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.